We wish to advise you that we are now all working back in the office.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 Pandemic, we have implemented several new measures to ensure everyone is protected to the best of our ability.
- We require you to make an appointment if you wish to come into the office to see anyone so that we can ensure social distancing requirements are adhered to in our reception area.
- We continue to encourage clients to send information via email where possible.
- If you need to drop information in, please call us before coming into the office and if necessary, we can meet you in the carpark.
- In our Shepparton Office we have a secure mailbox in front of our office if you wish to place your information in there instead of coming inside.
- We can provide appointments online or over the phone if you would prefer not to come into the office.
- If you have any cold or flu like symptoms, please stay home and reschedule your appointment.
- We have implemented strict cleaning and disinfecting of our office.
At Stubbs Wallace, the health and well-being of our staff, clients and community is our number one priority.
We wish to thank everyone for their understanding and patience in these challenging times.
Please do not hesitate to contact our office if you have any queries.